Vision & mission
We envision a diocese in which every member has the faith, knowledge, and skills to actively build up the Kingdom of God here in the Inland Northwest.
We will realize this vision by normalizing and equipping a life of prayer, study, and service for every member in every place.
In the spirit of our Benedictine heritage, which affirms and exercises a balanced life of faith, we aim to support and strengthen our members in the following ways:
- Prayer: Every member has a personal and corporate prayer life that helps them connect in a meaningful, deliberate way to the heart and mind of God.
- Study: Every member has a personal commitment and discipline for life-long learning in order to better understand, express, and exercise the faith that is in them.
- Service: Every member has a personal commitment and the necessary skills to make a positive, faith-informed, and measurable impact in the lives of others and in their community.
Critical Success Factors
- Clarity and consistency at all levels of diocesan life in pursuit of our shared goals.
- Vital, dynamic, and sustainable communities of faith which nurture the practices of prayer, study, and service among their members.
- Commitment to focused and consistent leadership development at all levels of diocesan life.